I think we need to have more firesides on Sundays. Because when we don't, nice innocent girls like me and my roommates start getting crazy ideas that boredom and free time bring into fruition. After Ward Prayer a few weeks ago, I thought that my apartment should do another photo shoot, but this time I would give my roommates makeovers. I don't know who came up with the punk idea, but these are the results:




I'm happy to say I'm responsible for all of this. I even made my roommate skip work. I was a real devil's advocate that night. (She wasn't feeling good in the first place, so it wasn't that hard, and not as bad as it sounds.)

We decided we kind of looked like a punk band, so we gave ourselved a punk band name Tree of Life (in honor of the Tree of Knowledge statue where we took the group shot) and we put together a CD for each other. It's pretty much the best CD ever. So please, don't let this happen to your friends, nice girls, lobby for more firesides on your Sundays.
6 comments:
Umn. . .by the way. . .
YOU'RE ENGAGED!
Hooray!
Hey!! We need updates here. When, where and how it happened, pics, when and where the event is to occurr... the works!!
Ahh it's so good to hear from you! Although I must say you said if we want to see pictures that we should come here, and I am disappointed because this page is covered in pictures (all of them wonderful) but not of the man!
Other than that... you know Morgan? Weird. Me too.
Wow...these are on facebook and on your blog. We're famous!
But WHERE are the engagement pics???
OH boy do Tara and I know eachother. We're tight.
Which Heather are you?
Morgan
Well then! Congratulations!
Post a Comment