Wednesday, October 11, 2006

married woman

So, despite the week's worth of pre-wedding stress. I got one perfect day. It really was. The weather cooperated and even though we had to move the open house inside, it was much warmer and there was plenty of light. It was so much fun. So just to dispell any horrible thoughts anyone who wasn't there might be having, let me show you what I actually wore. Much better than the DI alternative. I will post some wedding pictures, you know, with me actually in the dress, in a week or so when I get those back. I missed everyone who didn't make it. It was such a relaxed day that I really did notice who was there and who wasn't. But it was a Thursday, so you are all forgiven. Besides, I'm really happy right now.

Actually, you can see a pic of me in my dress with my friend on her blog. http://morganmallory.blogspot.com There's a pic of my cake there too, since she made it.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey Tara!

You're married! And you linked my blog! WHOO HOO!

Oh, and I still have your wedding present. I've been tempted to try it out myself, so maybe I should get that to you. . .

Can we do lunch? Do you have a cell phone yet or do I need to stalk you on Johnny's?

Morgan