Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Regrets

Have you ever just wanted to do something over? If you're like me, it's all the time. Anyway, we had a work party last night and I just wasn't my usual socially charming self. I don't know why. I was a little nervous, a little lost being there by myself, and overly eager. Isn't it strange how the more you want to impress people the less you do. Well I didn't really relax, and said some stupid stuff. Not really insulting, I hope, but just stupid. I was going for charming and I ended up looking like a goof and a spaz. Which is a shame since I was hoping to be able to hang out with some of the people outside of work. But that might not happen. My husband normally reigns in my subconscious desire to freak people out, but he was gone, and I didn't do so good on my own. Let's redo this one . . . please. Some of these people could fire me and all of them I still have to work with. Why do we even have work parties? At least the food was good.

3 comments:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morgan said...

Tara:

You should have taken me as your date. I could have charmed them for you. And have you deleted my retarded comments yet?

Teandra said...

Tara! That's aweful, what happened to your usual perky self? And why don't you ahve our blog link on yours?