So it took awhile for me to post again, I know, but work got crazy and then Blogger shut me out. So I had to get a new password. Anyway, I'm back. And Mardi Gras snuck up on me this year.
Last year my friend had a party, seeing as she's from New Orleans, so I was up on the festivities. This year, it seems way too early, and I haven't decided what to give up for Lent yet. Last year I gave up stress. It was really good for me actually, though my grades kind of suffered-not too drastically of course, but stress is a good motivator. But it had been affecting me physically, so I decided to give it up. And then, after Lent was over, I found out I had Sunday's off. I could have been stressed all those Sundays and I missed the opportunity. So sad. Anyway, this year there doesn't seem to be anything decent to give up that will actually help me in some way. It's a good time to break a habit, but eating and driving don't seem to be things I can live without at this point. Not that driving is a habit, but I don't like doing it and I'd give it up if I could. Sadly, I get paid to do it, so I can't. Anyway, any good ideas, I'm down with.
1 comment:
Tara:
My gosh, I seriously fainted when I saw a new post from you. I'm giving up chocolate. You seriously get Sundays off? Man. I coulda had ice cream all those Sundays last year! That's alright, it'll have greater effects if I don't give in on Sundays anyway.
You should join me in the no-chocolate. We can motivate eachother.
Post a Comment