Thursday, December 20, 2007

ABC tag

Attached or Single: Married, so I guess . . . attached

Best Friend: Helen

Cake or Pie: Pie, am not really a cake person. Much prefer birthday brownies.

Day of Choice: Thursdays are usually good, and Fridays

Essential Item: My watch, feel naked without it.

Favorite Color: bright, fun colors that look good on me.

Gummi Bears or Worms: both, but only if they are warm and squishy.

Hometown: South Jordan, UT

Indulgences: All the too much sweets we have in the office.

January or July: Well, I try to love every season for it's own beauty, but January is usually dull and July is my birthday . . . .

Kids: none

Life is Incomplete without: chocolate

Marriage Date: October 5, 2006

Number of Siblings: 1 bro, 2 sises.

Oranges or Apples: I'm really more of a banana person.

Phobias or Fears: Heights, people in authority, confrontation, making mistakes, failure, success . . . yeah, I have issues.

Quotes: "Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint!"

Reason to Smile: fruits and veggies for breakfast!! Work party tonight (I don't have to fix dinner.)

Season: Winter cause of the snow, Spring cause of the flowers, Summer cause of my no longer cold hands and feet, and Fall because of the smell in the air.

Tag 3: Um, everyone I know already did this already.

Unknown Fact: Elephants are the only mammal that can't jump. Yes that includes whales.

V word that describes you: Visible, variable, voracious, viscous.

Worst Habit: wishing I was someone else.

X-Rays or Ultrasound: I once had an x-ray on my feet to see if I could get pointe shoes early . . . I couldn't, my growth plates weren't closed and they didn't want to stunt my growth. Stunt my growth, ha. I doubt they were closed when I went on pointe a year later and think what I giant I might have been had I waited. ... stunt my growth indeed ...

Your Favorite Food: Italian.

Zodiac: Cancer the crab, and don't say it's appropriate.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Did you really put 1 bro, 2 SISES????

I'm taking offense.

Sally T. said...

Tara Jayne, I found you again! It's good to see your personality remains the same. :-) Just thought I'd share the news, as it's on facebook and you AREN'T... I'm engaged. :-)

Good to know you're doing well! Can't find your email or I'd've sent the message there.

Cancer the crab. Why would that be fitting? ;-)

Tara Jayne said...

Smurfy, that's the pural of 'sis', not "sissies" as in the pural of 'sissy'. Don't get offended.