Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blond!

So I had to go blond for my show. And I was asked for some pictures, so here you go. First, the before picture.
Then I got blond highlights, hoping the director would just let it go at that. Also, you can see how much my hair grew in just a few months.


Finally, I had to get bleach blond curls to pull off the diva, ditzy look they were going for. Here's me all dolled up for the show. I think it was worth it to have a middle stage, just to ease into the blond thing. It is a pretty drastic change. And although you can't really see it in the second picture, I am more blond.


And I will say, the show was super fun, so maybe it's true that blonds have a better time than the rest of us. (Still think of myself as a brunette.)

No comments: