So the last few weeks have been like this:
because we have been more short-staffed than usual the past month and a half. One of our assistants was fired, and then when we finally hire a new one, one of our paralegals quits and then the new assistant decides to take a job elsewhere.
So we've been walking around like this:
But I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just a little crazy right now.
Got to go, work calls . . .

4 comments:
Love the pictures. I'm sorry! Need me to come clean your house? Are you thinking of quitting?
Girl, sorry to hear about Ragtime. What's your next endeavor?
Hey 7ara! I'm glad Tea found my blog, so then I could find yours. Sorry life is so crazy! Also when I found out you got to play Lina Lamont my first thought was that is the most perfect roll for you ever! I'm sad I missed it.
Ann,
What exactly does that mean? Everyone kept saying that Lina was perfect for me. Am I really a diva? Is my voice that annoying?
Post a Comment