Friday, May 01, 2009

Younger Men

I have discovered the joy of younger men. Yes, it's true, I have fallen in love with a younger man. I hope my husband won't mind. I must say I don't think he will, he seems fairly taken with my young man, as well. He has even been known to kiss this young man himself on occasion.

Anyway, here are my reasons for liking this younger man:*
1- He knows that I know more than him, so he doesn't try to impress me with his vast knowledge.
2- He's a lover, not a fighter.
3- He lets me smother him with kisses.
4- He wants nothing more than to let me feed him and sleep all day.
5- Everything is new, so everything I do is still fascinating.
6- He's happy to just sit around and look at me.
7- He doesn't complain about my messes in the house.
8- He's got lots of fun toys.
9- He likes my family and they like him.
10- He isn't jealous if I talk to other men.

*This list is not meant to imply that these are things that my husband doesn't do.

Here's a picture:
My husband's on the left.


The new guy is G, and he was born March 29, 2009. 8 lbs. 9 oz. 21.5" long. I think I'll keep him.

2 comments:

erin said...

He is sooo cute, Tara. I am hoping that we can see you guys before you skip town. I still want to talk to you and hear about your birth experience. :)

Marisa Jean said...

Love the list. I think you should keep him too.