Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo!

For Halloween this year, we basically came up with two good ideas for G.
A)
and B)












Because I knew I would ended up with only a few days to throw it together, I was leaning towards A (despite everyone voting for B). But luckily for, well everyone, Johnny was gone to Mexico and couldn't even call me, so I had plenty of time to sew. Are you adequately prepared for the cuteness?

Presenting: G the Destroyer

Don't make him mad

Or he'll pick up your car like it's a child's toy

Here's a close up of the hat

And a shot of cuteness (hopefully this will do you for awhile)

G loved his costume, and me for making it.
Actually, I'm pretty sure he just loves me cause I'm Mom, but I'm taking the hug as payment, none the less. Because it's all I get.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: