Monday, November 22, 2010

Cat Friend

In the current struggle to catch up on my goal-related postings, I thought I'd take a mental break to bring you late news. Those who caught it on Facebook will know that we had a cat adopt us for a few days. I have rarely seen G as happy.
He wanted to spend every moment outside with the kitty and to bring it in the house, which I staunchly refused.

On approach
Sniff
Everything seems okay
Let the torture begin

Kittys are definitely favorites of G at the moment. He will hunt down and pick up any cat he can get a hold of.
And any cat willing to let him do this is clearly attention-starved. But thanks to this adopted cat, G learned to say "meow" or some one-syllable version.

Sadly though for G, we have no plans to get another pet any time soon. Because we will likely be traveling and moving frequently in the next 10 years or so, it just doesn't seem practical. Plus, this is what happened last time . . .

No comments: