Monday, December 13, 2010

In the Meantime . . .

Yes, I know I'm horribly behind on all sorts of blogging. And The Captain isn't getting any younger. So while you wait for all the goal update-posts, here's a look at what's been going on.

We spent Thanksgiving with relatives. It was a Thanksgiving miracle. We loved having family so close. And they were happy to have us too, we think.
I'll try to post a video of our dance party soon, assuming our uploading speeds agree with me.

This last week I have been sick in bed, pretty much literally (stupid head cold). I think I slept for about 6 hours on Monday, which was the worst day. Luckily for me, I have an awesome son who was pretty much content to play quietly in my room, or sit on the bed with me and watch "shows" all day.

Needless to say (or I guess not, since I'm taking the time to say it) there was much wearing of pajamas by all, and playing in said pajamas.

I do not feel bad about this since we keep our house pretty cool and the pjs are obviously warm.

The Captain has finally mastered the art of not drawing on things other than the paper, though we still have some relapses. So our most recent addition to the schedule is coloring time right after nap time and snack time, which gives me time to get dinner ready.

I enjoy it, and I'm pretty sure G does too.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

hE is so cute!!! I heard you're coming in March...can't wait!