Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zoo


The grandparents were in town, so we piled the kids in the car and drove to the zoo.  Our zoo is toddler-sized which is great, since I have a toddler.  
There are no big animals, but lots of rare or endangered animals.  For example, they have Red Pandas, aka Fire Foxes.  They are ridiculously cute, and they have a new baby Red Panda too.  There's also a Wolverine, grey wolves, and three huge pythons.  The Captain loved the birds, but mostly the train that rode around the zoo.  Best $2 I've ever spent. 
 They have a little playground that is for 5+ years, but that didn't stop The Captain.  He bravely slid down what should have been water slides, and even though he fell on his butt, he still got up and did it again.  Only not after I wanted to get a better video of it.

No comments: