Tuesday, March 06, 2012

why hello "one of those days"

I started this post back in October, to remember a particularly challenging day.  Little problems like feeding everyone, going to the bathroom, laundry, and generally taking care of things get compounded with two children.  But since this post in October, "days like this" seem to be par for the course around here.  I think the Mayans and Hollywood had might have gotten 2012 right, at least as far as my personal life is concerned.  I think I've given up about 72 times already, and there have only been 66 days so far this year.

Not every day is an epic disaster movie.  There have been wonderful days scattered in between, and some notable small victories.  I took this picture for my photography class and I call it Hope because it captures this year for me.  Somehow through all the challenges and conspiring twists of fate, I manage to hold on.  And in the middle of the storms, hope is surprisingly still there.

Hope

No comments: