As promised, a whole bunch of beach pictures.
By the end of the week, we had great weather. I was a little worn out, though, so the grandparents took the kiddos to the beach one afternoon without me while I took a nap or something equally nice. The next day, Johnny was back, the weather was nice, so we spent a few hours on the beach. The kids were ecstatic that the sand castle they had made the day before was still standing. I was pretty impressed, too. Thanks everyone else with our same private access to the beach!
Everyone run to the ocean!
Joy was very distressed that Daddy was swimming in the ocean.
See, swimming in the ocean. The ocean, people!
So, knowing no fear, Joy rushed in to save him. Luckily, Johnny was mostly back in at that point.
My in-laws taking their daily walk together.
This is what 32 weeks pregnant looks like. That, or there's some weird bend in my straw-like shadow that I should get looked at . . .
Building a sand castle with Daddy.
Destroying the middle of the sand castle.
Building some sort of retaining wall. I was too far away to hear that conversation.
The Captain jumping over waves.
Beach race!














No comments:
Post a Comment