Thursday, August 28, 2014

Big Day

Monday was a big day for us.  It was The Captain's first day of Kindergarten.  And did I cry?  No, because I didn't drop him off.  School starts at 7:30, people. In the morning.  Have I mentioned how sometimes most of the time I'm not dressed before 10?  So yeah, Johnny took him on his way to work.  And did Johnny tear up?  Maybe a little.  He had to leave him alone at a table in his classroom.  And to show that I'm not completely callous to my first born's departure into the land of "other influences", I did tear up when he got a Father's blessing the night before.  

Anyway, obviously I didn't get a before picture, but I thought we'd be different and show an after picture.  This was us at his school, picking The Captain up after a long first day.  

He loved it.

Posing for me.

Also part of the big day, Joy is now three years and Lee is three months.  That will never happen again. 
Someone had a shoot.  I guess you can guess
what post is coming next. 

No comments: