I suppose since it's February, it's time to catch up.
It's been a pretty mild winter so far. Hooray, our first in Texas! Here's some of the great fun we had in December.
 |
| Another family work party at It's. |
This was a laser maze. I got to be Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment. We got unlimited laser tag, bumper cars, rock wall climbing, and lots of points to use on games. We also did an hour of free bowling. We had fun, though we were all plenty tired by the time the day was over. Did I mention food was covered too? Lunch and dinner on a buffet. All in all a great Saturday.
We also went to the adult work holiday party. It was great. I bought a new cocktail dress and Johnny suited up in his tux. All our family dance parties paid off because we rocked the dance floor.
 |
| First time in sponge curlers |
 |
| results! and the sweater dress I made for her. |
 |
The whole family at the Nutcracker, one of our new Christmas traditions. |
The Captain's favorite part=Russian variation. Joy's favorite part=the mouse fight. I'm pretty sure she was expecting blood and carnage. She likes that stuff.
 |
| The Captain driving us a Six Flags |
 |
| The family on the log ride |
We picked what we thought was a warmish day to go to Six Flags. Yet again, everyone else felt the same way, so lines were ridiculous. Luckily, Johnny had prepped The Captain with YouTube videos to get him excited to ride some real rides. Unfortunately, that meant that they waited in line for about 2 hours to ride the one his was excited about. I struggled to keep Joy happy since I had Lee, so I couldn't ride any rides with her. While we were waiting, we noticed the log ride was running and the line looked really short. So we met up with the boys over there and the kids went four times in a row. Twice with me, twice with Johnny. And they didn't even get out of the log with Johnny. And by that time it had gotten cold enough that a lot of people had gone home, so lines were more normal and we were able to ride quite a few more rides before we went to IHOP for dinner. Good times. And good prep for our multi-theme park vacation in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment