Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good times

Can I just tell everyone I love my husband. He's the best.

Yesterday, after I brought him dinner at work (I know, I'm pretty good too), I came home and cleaned the kitchen floor, finally (I swear, the renters before either left in a big hurry, or didn't understand the word 'clean' like I do. I've had to do a lot of work. That was the nice thing about renting apartments in Provo, you HAD to clean before you left, so when you move into a new place, that's one less thing to have to do. Lucky me, I get to do it all. Which reminds me, we need glass cleaner.) I've needed to clean it for awhile now so that we can put stuff in the bottom of our pantry. Anyway, too many gorey details I'm sure. So I finish and I'm just chillin' for awhile until my hubby gets home from work, debating about whether I should try to start arranging my books on the bookshelf, when I hear a car door and then someone opening the screen door. I double checked my watch as my husband wasn't supposed to be home for at least another hour. Sure enough it was him!! Not only did he surprise me by getting off work early so we could spend time together, but he brought me home flowers . . . for no reason. (eat your hearts out girls and good luck finding another good one.) So now I have fresh flowers on my table and a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you found yourself a winner!

(And please don't think I'm a psycho...this is the heirarchy of how I found your blog: 100 Hour Board --> Duchess --> Morgan --> You. Thanks for an enjoyable read. And congrats on your wedding.)

Morgan said...

Wow, Tara. . .

I'm directing people to your blog!