Wednesday, October 18, 2006
She works hard for the money
Well, I'm working full time now. I like it a lot. I have a great job. Not too stressful, and no homework on weekends. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to leave work and not have to think about it. That's the greatest thing about graduation. And as soon as I get my house in some sort of working order, I'll be able to read whatever I want to, and take as long as I want doing it. I would be able to read now, but let's face it, whenever I pick up a good book, I can't really do anything hugely productive until I finish it, so I'm exhibiting self control and waiting until everything's livable first. But it is good not worrying about midterms . . . or finals . . . or deadlines. Yeah, life is pretty good right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah. . .
You turd. What did you get on the LSAT?
Post a Comment