Okay, so maybe I am stressing out a little bit about my job. This morning, right before I got up, I had a dream that the nicest guy in the firm fired me because I had messed up too many phone calls as a receptionist. I couldn't even be a runner. I haven't even been doing this for two weeks yet and they fired me. It was really sad and I felt so lost. I had no idea what I was going to do. And the dream was really detailed because when I got into work, it felt eerie. Then, when the guy who had fired me in my dream came in, it was really weird.
But don't worry, I still have my job. And I don't really mess up phone calls. I just forget people's names and info.
1 comment:
My name is Morgan. I forget my info too. But it's just because I'm spacey.
Post a Comment