My nemesis is American Fork. Maybe not the whole city, but definitely the court house. It's one of the big reasons why I have decided I can never live in Utah County. Every time I have to file something there for work, no matter what time I leave, I can barely make it down there by 5. In fact, sometimes I don't make it down in time at all, the court house taunts me as I show up at 5:05 and the doors are locked, and the night guards talk to me like I'm stupid when I ask about an after-hours drop box . . . Grrr. In fact, one time, I had to drive down to American Fork three days in a row because that's how long it takes to file ONE DOCUMENT.
Ask me to go to Provo, fine, no problem. I'll get there and back in no time at all, but mention American Fork and six people will get in major accidents in the freeway and the rest of the valley will decide to leave work early and cause the biggest traffic jam ever conceived by a perfectly malicious city court building. This building is clearly evil, and out to get me. And yet, there's no real way to avoid it. Don't worry, somehow I will stop the insanity.
1 comment:
So. . the one week I don't check your blog everyday, you decide to go crazy and post a lot?
Post a Comment