Monday, April 02, 2007

TGIF

I know it's not Friday, but I had such a good Friday that I didn't have time to post this then.

I was really grateful for Friday this last week. Mostly because it came after 2 Wednesdays in a row. I know, the injustice of the world. And say what you will about Mondays, and they are bad, but Wednesdays are the worst day of the week, hands down. Not only do they have the I-don't-want-to-be-here feeling of Mondays and the this-should-really-be-a-weekend jive, but the reality of the fact that there are two whole days before you reach a weekend, and that you only have those two days to get done everything in the works for the week. It is on Wednesday that those Procrastination Bug bites really start to sting.

So the fact that I had two Wednesdays and a very real Monday last week made Friday pretty much the best day ever--although there was one damper . . . 2 pm traffic. 2PM traffic! People, what are you all doing driving at 2Pm on a Friday?! I hope you were all going home early. And as much as I hate traffic (and I do, it's the bane of my existance), even that was barely a damper on my day.

No comments: