Rules:
1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Middle Name: Jayne
I have never been called for Jury Duty. In fact, I've never received a voter registration card, despite many promises. I typed up an amendment to Utah Law for my work at a law firm. It was for Municipal Building Authorities, so nothing anyone else cares about. I'm a little bit of a yes-man. I find it hard to tell people no. This is why I just hang up on telemarketers. I have never sworn in anger. It used to be that I had never sworn knowingly, but now I have incorporated some of the lower-end, less offensive swear words into my sense of humor. Also I had to swear on stage in high school, so that killed the unknowing aspect. I would one day like to know everything, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to be dead a long time before this happens.
1. Do you like cheese? Yes. In fact one of my strange life goals is to be a cheese connoisseur.
2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope
3. Have you ever shot a gun? No.
4. Your favorite song? Well, I don't have just one, but at the current moment, I love Blue October's "Into the Ocean" because I can listen to it any time and it relates to whatever mood I'm in and always makes me feel good.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I also get nervous during the appointment because I don't want to lie, but I always feel better when I actually make it too the doctor's office and I don't want them to think I'm a hypochondriac, but I also want them to fix whatever's wrong.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? "Try not to think of what's inside this hot dog. Try not to think about what's inside this hot dog. ..."
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, but I hate it when it's done badly.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice. It's the best of the morning drinks.
9. Can you do push ups? I used to do 50 in dance class, but I had to do them on my knees or against the wall. My legs are much stronger than my arms.
10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes, but it's residual cleanness from Monday when I cleaned it last. I haven't had time to clean since then.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My pearl necklace my friend gave me.
12. Favorite Hobby? acting? maybe. Reading, sewing, watching movies, reading blogs.
13. What are you listening to right now? the blowing of what I can only hope is the heater and not the air conditioner. But it might be the later. Brrrr.
14. What is the last thing you ate? a Bacon Swiss Burger, and I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Don't want bad breath you know.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My almost complete lack of assertiveness.
16. Middle Name? Jayne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm glad I look busy typing all this. I'm so cold. I wish I could leave early.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Rubber duckies (for Primary), toothbrushes (for Relief Society) and shampoo (to keep my hair blond).
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, milk, hot chocolate.
20. Current worry right now? What is going to happen to my hair when I go platinum blond? I hope it doesn't ruin the current healthy state of my hair that took 23 years to achieve.
21. Current hate? driving to Utah County for work. I'm not the runner any more people!!
22. Favorite place to be? In the Redwoods. It's my happy place.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I chilled and watched movies at my house. I was burnt out.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? Correcting people when they sing the wrong song lyrics. For some reason, that really bothers me.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? how about 3 people who have already done this? Tea, Morgan, and Erin.
26. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters, 1 brother
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, 2 pairs, one is microwavable.
28. What shirt are you wearing? I'm currently wearing 3 shirts (yes I'm still cold): a dress shirt with blue, green and brown stripes; over that, a long sleeve blue ribbed shirt; and over that, a brown suit jacket with tan and grey pin stripes.
29. What shampoo do you use? since my recent purchase, it's Pantene Pro-V for blonds.
30. Favorite colors? all of them that look good on me.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really. I just enjoy the hot water. If I do, it's whatever song is stuck in my head.
33.Favorite female name? I think Tara's okay. Classic, but not overused.
34. Favorite male name? These have always been harder for me to pick.
35. What's in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets. *sniff sniff*
36. Last thing that made you laugh? my horrible singing during voice overs for rehearsal on Saturday. It was truly awful.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? The red flannel ones. We always fought over those. You had to be first in line after laundry day to stay toasty warm in the winter.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Tearing my rotator cuff in my right shoulder doing maid work at Mack's Inn one summer. I still have pain and unpleasant effects from that one.
39. When's your birthday? July 11th
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Morgan
42. There is no 42. That's lame. How about a question anyway. What is your favorite body of water? Hmm. Good question. I'm going to have to say . . . the Mediterranean Sea.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes. His name is Parker and he's 6. He plays young Cosmo Brown in the play. I know this because a) his dad (R.F. Simpson) told me, and b) he tied me up backstage to keep me from going on. Think about it . . . remember he's 6 . . .
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Never have. I'm not a good wisher.
45.What is your favorite book ? Oh, so many. To Kill a Mockingbird. Gone with the Wind. Mama Day. A Return to Modesty. The Chosen.
46.What is your favorite age? Any one that isn't a prime number over 17.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I didn't care, we don't really have "a song", however I did play awesome 80's tunes and that rocked.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't care. It's hopefully going to be really simple.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why am I so tired?
As far as tagging: I think all 5 people who read this blog have already do this. So let's let this blogging virus end right here.
4 comments:
Loud? How am I loud?
For the love.
It's a relative comparison. It's not that you are necessarily loud, you are just the loudest of the friends that I have. And it's not an insult, per say.
Boo! Keep it going. You should have gone over to Toni's for new years. Are you going more blonde then? Maybe I should come with you. I'm do for a touch-up.
What the heck? Post a picture of your fauxe-blonde-ish-ness!
Post a Comment