Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories

Fine, I'll play

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

8 comments:

Teandra said...

I'd be glad to. Welcome back to bloggin by the way... I remember being obsessed with NSYNC. We'd record all their tv appearances and even got mom involved. Good times.

The Carroll's said...

I remember being in your apartment with you, Erin, & Caira, finishing Erin's wedding dress. You were trying to make the veil and Caira and I took the the rest of the tulle and made a couple of mini veil's for us. We laughed so hard for so long!! Good times!

The Carroll's said...

PS I think I still have the mini veil in one of my boxes still. Sad huh?

Anonymous said...

Falling asleep while you were reading books to Travis (and me).

Kasey and Jim said...

Thanks for playing! I think my favorite thing to remember about you is that I got to hit you over the head with a plant every friday, saturday, and monday for an entire month. It was great! :)

Rachelle said...

I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would leave my memory of you. I remember being incredibley jealous of your beautiful long hair when I very first met you in kindergarten. I remember that you always sat up so straight, (You still have great posture) and I am not sure what you brought for show and tell, but I remember you presenting it to the class. (That's when I decided I wanted long hair. Too bad it didn't happen until high school)

Melanie said...

Well my memory is actually a many memory rolled into one. Sunday school. And it involves both you and Johnny! ha ha. Ok so I remember first of all, you would both sit at opposite ends of the room from each other. Johnny leaning back on his chair, his head down, looking asleep or dead. I wasn't sure which. Then you at your end, sitting up so tall and prim and proper and whenever our teacher would ask a question, you were the first to properly raise your hand. Meanwhile the teacher would call on Johnny to make sure he was alive and you could hear a little "hmph" then the teacher would turn to you and you would answer perfectly. That is you, perfect! Mary Poppins! And then we would laugh and make fun of Johnny. Oh the times we had in Sunday School. I miss those days! I hope you are doing well! Melanie (Hardy) Jacobs

Kaila said...

The front door light switch. Need I say more? I laugh just thinking about it.