Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm alive

I promise. And I know, I need to be shot for not updating in months and months. And, of course, I don't have oodles of time to write now, but I thought I'd tell you what is coming in the next little while:

My sewing hobby resurrected
I'm in a play!
Halloween
The Passenger
and The Annual Pre-Thanksgiving day Feast

Most of them with pictures, which as you all know is why it is so hard to post. I really was going to update my blog this weekend, but Johnny was out of town with the laptop and the computer wouldn't turn on. All it would do was beep and me and flash on the screen that there wasn't a signal. So I'd turn it off and turn it on again, and that's all it would do.

So I tried people, I really did!

1 comment:

toni said...

I guess people thought you were done. I believe in you! There's your comment.