- You know what would be completely useless? Ironing baby clothes.
- I do not recommend that anyone trying to conceal their need for a root job wait three days to wash their hair.
- I love that my mouse is wireless. "Now I know that wirelessness can be confusing, but it basically just means 'without wires'."
- I wonder when selective hairlessness became a desired trait in women. Probably when personal razors were trying to find new market share.
- I remember when I used to take showers at night all the time in high school. I wonder if that helped or hindered my insomnia. It's a little strange that we associate warm water with both waking up and relaxing. That would be a good sleep study . . .
- Why do I always pick the worst books to read while Johnny is away on business? Last year during his recruiting trips I read "The Time Traveler's Wife". This time it's "The Last Lecture".
- The idea that if you work hard enough you can accomplish your goals didn't work for Hilter.
- The lesson I get from Snow White: never leave home wearing something you don't want to be stuck in for years, potentially. Pretty sure those dwarfs didn't sew. Or do laundry.
Monday, October 05, 2009
A Day's Worth of Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well.....alrighty roo! That is all.
Tara, you are so awesome. :)
Leg shaving became popular in the States during WWII, I believe. The purpose was to immitate the appearance of nylons since those were sacrificed for the war effort. Women also drew a line up the back of their leg to immitate the seams in stockings. :)
Post a Comment