Friday, March 12, 2010



The reason I haven't posted in so long is . . . well there are many reasons

1) It's been a rough/busy few weeks. We've (finally) learned when and how our move to Virginia is going to work and I've been stressed out thinking and planning how to get everything done.

2) In addition to planning and working out cool stuff for Primary, I started teaching piano lessons this month. Twice a week for 30 mins. But despite how insane this sounds, it has actually been a blessing, and as I learned as an undergrad taking 18 credit hours, I do some of my best work when a busy schedule forces me not to procrastinate.

3) I've already finished March's dress. 11 days in and it's done. That's because I won't be able to use my sewing room shortly, so I had to move fast. It's my favorite so far and I will post pictures. But Feb.'s first. So that's been eating up a lot of my free time.

4) Also I took up knitting this month. As if I need another hobby, I know, but I can do it while watching tv and hanging out with Johnny, so I justify. Plus I already have the yarn . . .

5) Also we've been working frantically to put our house on the market, which means cleaning, boxing, packing, organizing, cleaning some more, staging, and maintaining all the cleanness. It's been a whirlwind.

6) Oh, and did I mention G's been sick. Just a cold, but when he was really starting to fight it off, he got bit by fire ants, so it took longer. And he's teething.

No comments: