No. of times I've said no: 1,000
No. of tantrums thrown: 10
No. of times I lost my temper: 1
No. of naps: 2
No. of times child played nicely alone: 0
No. of calls about appointments to see the house: 0
No. of times I swept the kitchen: 4
No. of plates broken: 1
Loads of laundry done: 2
Time it takes baby to realize I'm not around: 1.5 secs.
Time it takes baby to unravel an almost-full roll of paper towels: 2 mins.
Amount of time spent outside the house: 2 hours
No. of times I've sung "Momma Said There'd be Days Like This" to myself: 3
No. of times I've made you sing "Momma Said There'd be Days Like This" in your head: 2
No. of big rain storms: 1
Finally putting the baby to sleep? --Priceless
Also, I learned today that the "I Really Want to Do that and You Won't Let Me" cry sounds almost identical to the "I'm in a lot of Genuine Pain" cry. Of course.
Have I mentioned I hate Wednesdays?
No comments:
Post a Comment