Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What we're up to

Sorry I haven't gotten any videos up. I have so many fun ones. I just haven't had much luck converting them to forms that don't take days to upload. So one day soon, there will be a veritable Academy Awards-worth of videos.

In the mean time, here's some of what we've been up to. These are just a few of the pictures to come, hopefully soon.

G picks a dandelion and decides to eat it.


Hmm , , ,


Yuck!


What should I do next?


Move some dirt around!!


I could play in the grass, but I prefer the dirt.


Future Cow Whisperer


Mr. Blue Eyes


I love it in VA!


I know where this goes.


Crawl and climb so I can be . . .


King of the Mountain.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am glad you got some pics up. Those of him eating the dandelion are hilarious! He is a doll! You need to post more pics of VA! I am so jealous!