It's like a newspaper . . . only different.
Step Two: First Steps
Step Three: Trial Runs
Step Four: Walking!
Step Five: Practice
I love it! How cute is it that his mouth is open wide and he's laughing every second. Evan and I laughed and laughed
He's so giggly! and "g" is too ;)
Holy cuteness! I sat here with the biggest smile on my face. I LOVE how he laughs the whole time. And you guys are such happy parents! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! How cute is it that his mouth is open wide and he's laughing every second. Evan and I laughed and laughed
He's so giggly! and "g" is too ;)
Holy cuteness! I sat here with the biggest smile on my face. I LOVE how he laughs the whole time. And you guys are such happy parents! :)
Post a Comment