It was great. I'll hopefully have 10 students. There were 7 the first day and 9 today, and we have one new convert we're trying to convince to come. And we will figure out how to be a successful class together. Right now we're working on asking the right questions and getting discussions going. They are a naturally quiet group and the early morning part doesn't help. Plus they're a bit awkward as you might expect from a small co-ed group of teenagers.
However, when I look at them I see all their potential and it motivates me to keep doing better. I keep praying that my learning curve will be short and steep so we can get to the good stuff early on.
I can keep using all the prayers I can get. And I'm not above bribing them with food . . . maybe next week.
1 comment:
That's awesome! Teenagers always respond well to food :)
Post a Comment