Friday, September 17, 2010

200 posts

Here is the proof for everyone who has ever told me I don't blog enough. I set up this blog in May of 2006 and I have just hit 200 posts.

I just ran the math (by Johnny, the math expert in the house, who confirmed) that means that I average about one post a week. Sad, some people could hit 200 posts in one year. Sorry to everyone, but I can't even keep up with reading blogs like that, to say nothing of posting. So, let's just all agree to be happy with two or three posts a week. Maybe we'll hit 300 posts next year, and really have something to celebrate.

But since it's not every day that I get to celebrate 200 of anything, here's a few pictures:
Ha, you thought they'd be of G, but I thought I'd also celebrate decent pictures of me (horray!) because, after all, it is my blog. Though G will make many appearances in the future.

So, thanks for reading!

1 comment: