So, the whole reason for our trip was to go here
to see a wedding
So G dressed up like Dapper Dan
and despite the cold, just wanted everyone to walk with him every where.
I wish I could say I was more help for this event, but sadly I think I missed many opportunities. I didn't get to cook anything for the reception, due to a mix-up I ended up at the temple when I should have been babysitting, I didn't even have my recommend so I couldn't go to the ceremony anyway, and then I tried to make it all up by running the kitchen. Which I'm happy to say, may have been sufficient repentance. I had a lot of fun coming up with jobs for all my nieces and nephews who were very eager to help.
We were all very tired the next day, which was bad since we were having a party for G's birthday. Mostly what was bad was the weather, very cold and rainy. So thank you! to everyone who not only braved the cold but brought presents!! G loved (and still does) everything he got. I wanted to have the party at Wheeler Farm because G loves animals, and the cold did not stop him or his cousins from running around having fun.
The race began
Then the ducks got involved
Tractor!
I think the best part of the whole thing for G was running down this ramp.
No comments:
Post a Comment