My beloved sewing room is no more. Goodbye wide open floors for cutting, perpetual chaos and at least two or three project continually stroon about. Goodbye my naptime sanctuary. I'm not giving you up because I no longer have time for any projects, though I don't (yet the project list keeps growing, and somehow I do occasionally get to cross one off). I feel the cause is just. I'm giving my daughter a room of her own.
To ease the pain, I got to do something I have wanted to do since we moved into this house . . . paint stripes on this wall. So here is a review of the project that only took me a week. And I'm proud to say I did all the taping myself, though The Captain helped to take it off.
First we taped big and small stripes and painted them. In hind sight, we wished we would have done the small stripes blue, green, pink instead of green, pink, blue. Would have had a cooler effect, but oh well.
Here's the whole wall.
Now without the tape. Pretty sweet.
But we're not done yet. See where we're going with this?
Pin striping.
Voila!
And the close up.
Best little girl's room ever? Well, I leave that up to you to judge. We have been known to do crazy kid rooms around here. . .








1 comment:
very very cute! Nice job
Post a Comment