Monday, August 27, 2012

All bets are off

So on Wednesday (why is it always Wednesdays?) two days after turning one, Joy  . . .

got a tooth.

Yes, the front bottom left tooth poked its pokey top through the gumlime.  I guess it isn't technically in yet, but I'm calling it.

Especially since two weeks later she still isn't walking and has another one coming in on the top.  Well, I think so.  She is stubbornly not letting me feel her gums these days.

And between the teething and the almost walking, she has been waking up multiple times at night.  I don't go in to get her or anything, but it has made her an unreliable alarm clock. Unlike The Captain, she will sleep in later if she is not sleeping very well.  This is why we were late to church last Sunday.  We don't normally set an alarm on Sunday, and she woke up at 8:45, an hour later than usual.  Church starts at 9 and we live 17 minutes away.

So we ended up sitting in the foyer for what was left of Sacrament Meeting.  I'm not planning on doing that ever again, but it did have it's advantages.

Anyway, Tea is the winner so she has bragging rights, and that email I promised to send out months ago.

Hooray!

No comments: