Sorry I only have one picture of the monster bags. They were great. I cut out shapes- big and small- out of construction paper and had The Captain glue them on the bags as monster faces. It was great because The Captain has been talking about shapes in preschool. Sometimes I like to reinforce school teachings at home. What can I say, it's ridiculously easy to be an awesome mom when they are in preschool.
Anyway, the bag closest to the camera that kind of looks like a monster from Monsters Inc. is mine.
I weighed them down with rocks, stuck tea lights in them, and made Johnny light them. In fact, that's what he's doing in this picture. He was all worried that they would light on fire and burn down the house, and I was like, "no way, they'll glow and be totally awesome." I'm happy to report that I was right. They did glow and they looked awesome and there was no fire threat at all.
We actually got quite a few trick-or-treaters this year. I'd like to think it was because our house looked so awesome . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment