Friday, November 08, 2013

When Nature gives you rain, pull out your cute raincoat.

So the other day, I remembered about this ridiculously cute raincoat I bought for The Captain back in the day.  I think I was lamenting about the lack of jackets for Joy.  But this raincoat is plenty warm, and since it was actually raining the other day, it was perfect for a photo shoot.  
She's obviously had too much experience posing.

Someone has a cute raincoat?  Oh wait, it's me.

There was a sad lack of puddles, but she did her best.

And raincoats give you the wonderful ability to play in the rain!  No those are not galoshes, they are Sunday shoes, her current shoe of choice for everyday.  

And the obligatory grumpy picture.  The Captain didn't like the hat.  I'm pretty sure Joy was mad that I wanted her to stop playing.

No comments: