It was awhile ago that Johnny went on a two week international business trip, but while he was gone, I decided I should do at least one fun thing with the kids. So we went to the aquarium.
Miss Joy feel asleep in the car about 10 minutes before we got there. And stayed asleep when I picked her up, which is rare. This is where I kicked myself for not bringing the stroller. But really, we use it so little these days. So I carried her around along with a super heavy diaper bag (can I still call it that when it no longer holds diapers?) and a camera for over an hour. She missed the rays.
And the sharks, and the sea turtles. But she woke up for the jellyfish.
Of course none of these pictures were taken while she was asleep. Luckily our tickets were good all day, so we just went through everything again once she woke up.
 |
| In an observation bubble inside the tank. |
 |
| Looking at all the speedy clown fish. |
 |
| At the tide pool. This girl has no fear. She petted everything, including a hermit crab. She wanted to pet them all, but they were scared. That's probably for the best. |
 |
| That ray was smiling at us. |
 |
| Hello Sea Turtle |
 |
| I think we're stepping on sharks. |
 |
| An oceanic view |
 |
| Fish want a pumpkin? |
So it's nice to have proof that I am a fun mom occasionally. Also that I can take decent aquarium pictures with no flash. Two small ego strokes, but I'll take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment