
Anyway, I'm still here in school this term because of Bio 100. Yes, the GE got me in the end. So I'll graduate in August. Right now I'm taking an English class and Ceramics. I'll have to post some pics of my amazing projects. They've been a lot of fun.
So I'm still working on campus in the dorms. I've been working here since last August and I'll be until I graduate. It's a hard job, but I've enjoyed it . . . most of the time. It's hard to explain what I do for those who have never done it themselves. Basically, it's a 24/7 job. I live in the hall and take care of things there, so I never get to leave work and work, cause work is my home. More on work later, I'm sure.
6 comments:
zzzz Hello~ Keep in touch!
Hey. You deleted my comment!
Rude.
I didn't mean to, what did you say?
Just that I'm stalking you of course! :)
When are we gonna hang again? Oh wait. . .it's me isn't it. . .
hey there sis! I took that pic of you! You're beautiful!
yes, you did. and thank you.
Post a Comment