Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wedding Dress Shopping

I went wedding dress shopping on Saturday. It was really wierd. Fun . . . but wierd. Fun because I love dressing up and let's face it, wedding dresses are pretty much the ultimate. Weird because, well it was me in a wedding dress. And who ever thought that I, Queen Independence herself, would be getting married, and so soon. But despite the strangeness of it all, I think I've found the dress for me. It's beautiful, I know. And fairly cheap, DI has some great deals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... it's certainly different! :) Don't get me wrong, you look gorgeous sweetheart, but are you sure that's what you want to wear? ;) LOL... you're awesome Tara. Wedding's coming up - I'm so excited! :) Thanks for the invite. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, the dress is horrible... maybe its not the dress...