I just wanted to tell all the girls out there not to date more than one guy at a time. I know it sounds fun and we all wish we could be players, and it may even sound like the best option because you want to keep your options open and you can't decide how you feel about either one. But it's not. It never ever works. And it doesn't feel like you think it will. It's like how you always want to feel beautiful and wanted and you think that having two guys ask you out for the same dance make you feel good. But then it turns out to be the worst feeling of you life, worse then not being asked at all. . .
Well dating two guys is kind of like that. It's insanely difficult to keep everything straight, especially if they don't know about each other. You'll turn into a liar and that won't make you feel any better. And when they find out, you'll lose them both. I promise. No one likes to be played.
So just say no to dating two guys at once. Make a decision. If you're honest with the second guy up front, he might still be interested in you if things don't work out with the first guy.
And for any guys reading this, I hope you know by now that if you play around with girls' hearts, we black list you. And the Network is a powerful thing that you don't want to mess with. So don't you do it either.
2 comments:
are you in trouble? I didn't think you were dating anyone, let alone two.
I was just remembering the other day how I almost screwed up my life because I was trying to date two people at once. When one of them got engaged and I finally told Johnny, I almost lost him. That could have been very bad. Maybe I should make this a rule . . .
Post a Comment