getting a new dishwasher, washer and dryer, and kitchen island all in one day.
planning a Thanksgiving dinner for the fam.
seeing an old friend.
having a quiet dinner at home.
learning something new about someone you've known forever.
drinking hot chocolate when your nose is cold.
keeping other people safe on the road (even if they don't necessarily appreciate it).
finally getting a project done.
singing!!
watching your favorite movie.
reading a good book.
having sugar around when you need an extra boost.
remembering someone's birthday.
being warm enough.
being around cute children.
petting a dog.
cuddling up with your husband on the couch.
feeling safe.
feeling needed.
having a job to do.
making a goal.
reaching a goal.
being grateful.
I love Thanksgiving!!!
3 comments:
Awww. . .too bad none of those are about me.
I totally second the "getting a washer and dryer" bit. I swear I'd entered heaven the day we got those! Now, if I can just finagle my way into owning a dishwasher, my life just might be complete. :)
well, Mo, I'm waiting until we actually do something, then I'll be happy that I get to see you. And I can say, happiness is getting overdue wedding presents . . . -loves
Post a Comment