Remember how I like to play this game with people I know that goes "Remember when . . . " and then some shared event, or not. Like, remember when I wrote that poem about mushrooms? . . . that was cool. Something like that.
Well, it's kind of sad when you start playing that game with yourself. The other day I was playing Chuzzle, one of the MSN games and I got a match which started this killer chain reaction that honestly lasted for about 30 secs straight. It's the longest chain reaction I've gotten from any game ever. So once in awhile while I'm playing this game at work, trying to get past level 10 I say to myself mentally, remember when you got that killer chain reaction? . . . yeah, so do I. That was awesome.
Then I start questioning my mental health. I would say it's a sign that I've been single too long, but I'm not single any more. I'm sure my psychatrist would say it's perfectly healthy . . .
http://zone.msn.com/en/chuzzle/default.htm
1 comment:
Tara. . I question your mental health all the time too.
Post a Comment