Friday, March 02, 2007

9 to 5 3/4?

Whatever happened to working until six meaning actually working until six and THEN leaving? I left work at 5:45 PM yesterday--late by the way because work was crazy (but more on that later)--and it was like a ghost town in my building. The receptionist left with me, odd since we are open from 8-6 everyday, the company I pass on my way to the parking garage had it's lights off and looked abandoned (but I really don't know what their deal is since no one was there when I got in this morning either. They must have a really wierd schedule), and the woman in the parking booth was gone and the arms were up . . . this is at least five minutes before they used to be up (we just switched parking companies). And hardly anyone was on the roads. Was there something going on yesterday that I didn't know about? Maybe since the Office was a rerun. Why would they rerun the Office for no good reason? But I digress . . . it was a Thursday, people! I can only assume that I was having one of my random jumps into the Twilight Zone which happen occasionally yet continue to freak me out. As this blog clearly indicates.

No comments: