As promised, I will tell you about the oddity that was last week.
So, it started off with a Monday, that was so crazy and busy that it felt remarkably like a Friday--not one of those hooray-it's-Friday type Fridays, but one of those I-really-need-a-weekend-NOW Fridays. Not good on a Monday because as we all know, Monday's aren't the greatest day's anyway mainly because it's the beginning of the sometimes very long work week. So instead of getting a weekend after this Friday-feeling Monday, I get a Tuesday.
Now Tuesday was really dead, and somewhat boring, and oddly enough felt a little like a Friday just because it was so dull. Only a week that has run itself out could feel like that. Yet, it was only Tuesday.
For various other reasons, both Wednesday and Thursday felt like Friday's also. And by the time Thursday hit, I was so confused that I actually started seriously thinking that it was Friday. The other days of the week, I maintained my sanity and could at least identify the actually day, but not on Thursday. So convinced was I, that I went home expecting a weekend.
Needless to say, the REAL Friday wasn't very fun to wake up to. And to make matters worse, the whole day--the one day the should legitimately feel Friday-esque--felt like a WEDNESDAY! Now that's not even fair. Wednesdays are the worst day of the week, followed by Monday as a close second.
So it wasn't the best week last week, and it wasn't even my fault.
No comments:
Post a Comment