Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Picture

There is now a new picture of me on my profile. . . . Okay, so it's not really me, but it's Joan Cusack who would play me in a movie about myself, so it's pretty much me.

P.S. That's a really good question to ask people, and to know yourself - "who would play you in a movie about yourself"

P.P.S. I'm still fielding awesome 80's favorites. Hint Hint. Any comment section will do.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice picture.

I used to think I'd like Meg Ryan to play me in a movie simply because she always got the coolest wardrobes. But as I've gotten older, I think I'd prefer someone more along the lines of Cate Blanchett because man, that gal's got some awesome poise and grace!

And yes -- feel free to call me Linds. ;)

Morgan said...

I'm thinking I would be played by Nicole Kidman. She would have to gain like fifty pounds though.