I got a few comments about my last post, and by a few I mean one ("hi Tea and Ryan"!). But hey, when you only have like 5 readers, 20% of readers leaving comments counts as a few.
So for those of you whom I haven't introduced Tripod to, let me just say sorry in advance since, obviously they are pulling all of their videos and so you won't get the full experience. But, go here , here (not as good as the live version, sorry) and here then tell me what you think. There are also some credits from the ABC show they did on YouTube so look at the related links and get them while they are still around. I think they are hilarious, and also very musical and slightly funny looking, which adds to their funniness. Anyway, enjoy. (But only partially since they don't have as many videos now.) Oh and go here to listen to the song that was stuck in my head. Though it doesn't make as much sense without hearing "Lingering Dad" first.
1 comment:
OK.Ok. I remember them, I just don't know them by their name.
Post a Comment