No, not the limber-testing pole, but the waiting zone. That's where we are. Well, technically, we're in a hotel, but still we don't know anything permanent. What on earth am I talking about? The house, of course. First we were going to close on Friday, then we were going to close on Monday, today. But we found out right before business closed on Friday that we couldn't do that. So now we're set to close tomorrow . . . maybe. Maybe in the afternoon, but most likely after business hours . . . or Wednesday . . . or you know, whenever. Apparently, it's not up to us, nor will anyone talk to us in a timely manner.
On the upside, (since I'm an optimist at heart), at least our stuff hasn't come yet. And we did get a call from them saying they could deliver tomorrow, but they'll be just fine delivering on Wednesday. This means we didn't have to worry about them coming early before we closed. It also means that we won't be in the house for a week without our stuff. It also means that if we had been able to close on Friday like we originally planned, we wouldn't have had our stuff until Tuesday at the earliest. So there is an upside. But I'm still not a homeowner . . . yet.
Anyway, here's the little guy in living color:
Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what's on the TV in the background.
3 comments:
Well,....I couldn't tell what was on the tv. At first I thought it was that vampire movie (sorry, I forgot the name again, and I still haven't seen it. Crazy, huh?) and then it looked kinda like Star Trek and then like a DIY show. Meh.
That little man definitely is a combo of the you and big J. Another good nickname could be Jonra (genre). haha. Lame. I know. Or Gilbert. Whatever.
I hope things wrap up soon. Man I miss that little guy already! Oh, and you guys too! :)
Okay, you know my eyes just aren't that good.
Sorry you're still stuck in limbo...
Post a Comment