As you can see, it was very dry in Utah, which made for some interesting hair days.
Here are all the cousins on the DH's side. Aren't they cute?
We went to the Bean Life and Science Museum in Provo and almost got attacked by a cougar. Must have been the U sweatshirt Johnny was wearing.
One day G is going to be this tall
G learned some new skills in Utah. He may not have crawled, but he learned to wave and push down blocks.
One of the highlights of the trip for me was this: a musical birthday tribute. This is the second performance and it's still just as funny, and it will be equally as funny the 50th time I watch it, if not more so. Enjoy!
One of the highlights of the trip for me was this: a musical birthday tribute. This is the second performance and it's still just as funny, and it will be equally as funny the 50th time I watch it, if not more so. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Well first, now that you have found your camera I can admit to having thoughts of stealing it, but I didn't dare to tell you about that when I heard that it was missing. And second, thanks for posting the video! I just showed it to Jared with hopes of him seeing great potential in me as a guitarist/singer/songwriter and maybe I'll be the happy recipient of a new guitar soon now! Although I must add that I think the song sounded much better in real life.
Love the scandalous picture of mom ;)
Post a Comment