Friday, June 15, 2012

Crawling

Here are some videos of Joy crawling.  She actually started crawling before I posted the pre-crawling picture series, so it's been a few weeks and she's getting pretty good at it, and a lot speedier too.

She's also pulling up on things and opening bottom drawers.  Just when I thought it was finally safe to start putting things back in them . . .


Another Joy note, I have further nicknamed her Crusader of Chaos because she zealously seeks to destroy any semblance of order she can find.  I am making a rug for her room that I saw on Pinterest, of course, and it requires thousands of 1"x2" fabric strips.  I've been cutting up old shirts and all the leftovers and unusable bits were in the garbage.  In about 1 minute flat an unattended Joy had not only emptied the garbage, but effectively distributed it in pure entropic fashion about the room.  I'm not sure she's ever been happier.

No comments: