May was a busy month, just not for blogging. Sorry. I'll be honest, since I started taking pictures in camera raw my blogging has suffered because it takes a little more effort to get them web-ready. I'll try not to make that an excuse. But I guess that leads me to the first update:
- I am officially a photographer. Because I say so, and I have a website. I'm still working on it and updating it. The same goes for my facebook page, but I'm always up for some feedback (or a shoot). I was planning on waiting until next year to get everything set up, but I had an opportunity in April to do an Arts & Crafts show and just decided to go for it. It doesn't really change anything, but it doesn't hurt to be official earlier rather than later. (This was the business that kept me from blogging in April, by the way.)
- Both kiddos had checkups this month. Joy is doing great. She's gained some weight and is back on track for her growth. I guess feeding her avocados paid off. Anyway, she's still small, 16.4 lbs. but she's always been around the 20% mark. The Captain had some fun tests at his 3 year appointment, including eyes and ears. He was really happy to not get any shots. He is a square now, 37 lbs., 37 inches. 89%, same old, same old.
They play much better together now.
3. We got visitors!! But that gets its own post.
4. Seminary is over. Man, it's been a tough year. And all those projects that I've stuck on the back burner have started to fight for position on the stove. It is bottlenecking right now, and I hope that I don't get overwhelmed my them now. I'm sure some of them have gone bad with time, while some of them have probably gotten better. I've started two, finished one. More posts to come, of course.
Oh, and I've finally add labels to posts. Well, one so far, crafts, because it's hard to search for anything on here. And though I'm sometimes quite creative with my titles, they aren't very descriptive. So I've up for any other labels you want, just comment.
This doesn't have an update associated with it, except that The Captain may be talented. He took this picture. I just white balance adjusted, no other edits.


No comments:
Post a Comment